Sun, 10 Mar
We have a total of 9 properties available to view in this month’s Open House Blitz!
See below for all of the addresses:
1) 10 26126 Hwy 16 (Countryside Ravines), Parkland County E4141080
2) 40 Marmot Ave, Spruce Grove E4138699
3) 80 Gilmore Way, Spruce Grove E4143163
4) 1048 South Creek Wynd, Stony Plain E4138927
5) 7 Marlboro Place, Spruce Grove E4141648
6) 306 Balsam Link, Leduc E4146068
7) 512 Westerra Blvd, Stony Plain E4136043
8) 17 Hartwick Court, Spruce Grove E4144190
9) 55 Belleville Ave, Spruce Grove E4146029
You can also use this link to get to our Open House Tour website that lists all of our open houses and can help you plan your route!
Sun, 10 Feb
– Open House Blitz is on Sunday February 10th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm for the following properties:
1) 6024 111 St, Edmonton E4138531 firstname.lastname@example.org
2) 20 Kingsbury Circle, Spruce Grove E4139303 email@example.com Christina@thegabouryteam.com
3) 13023-208 St (Trumpeter Area), Edmonton E4134919 firstname.lastname@example.org Christina@thegabouryteam.com
4) 54 Willowbend Pl, Stony Plain E4140665 email@example.com
5) 19 Aberdeen Cr, Stony Plain E4142028 firstname.lastname@example.org
6) 94 Hilldowns Dr, Spruce Grove E4141143 email@example.com
7) 315 Nelson Dr, Spruce Grove E4141943 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
8) 4 Lamplight Bay, Spruce Grove E4143085 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue, 11 Jul
45.8% market share this quarter for RE/MAX. Way to go team!
Sun, 07 May
RE/MAX Spruce Grove is hosting an open house blitz event once a month. This month we have 6 properties all available for viewing between 1-4pm today!! Come out and say hi!
Addresses and MLS numbers of all open houses are below.
12 Vaughn Avenue, Spruce Grove E4050707
106 Hilldowns Drive, Spruce Grove E4050448
27 Verona Crescent, Spruce Grove E4053644
1198 Genesis Lake Blvd, Stony Plain E4055821
70 Haney Court, Spruce Grove E4054060
208 53313 Rge Rd 280 (Westbrook Crescent), Rural Parkland County E4059794
Create your personalized open house tour complete with mapping here.
Please note: the last address (acreage property) listed above is not included in this feature.
Sat, 31 Dec
Our Blog Vision
RE/MAX Spruce Grove wants to be a community hub – a place where people come not only for their real estate needs and the expertise of the best realtors in the business- but also a place where you would come for community information outside of the real estate spectrum. We want to do the research for you on the happenings in the community and give you all the information you need about what’s going on and other important information in the community. The ultimate goal being to bring us together and build and strengthen our community family. We will be posting on here at least twice a week, and almost every post will also be put up on the RE/MAX Spruce Grove office Facebook page. You don’t want to miss anything, so please subscribe to the blog with the Subscribe button on the right hand side of this page, or like the RE/MAX Spruce Grove Facebook page here.
Wed, 29 Jun
A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who supported our annual yard sale on Saturday and helped us to raise almost $2,000 for the Stollery Children’s Hospital. We really appreciate living in such a great community!
Fri, 24 Jun
Stop by our annual yard sale and support the Children’s Stollery Hospital. We have lots of great items thanks to the donations from our generous community once again. Located in the parking lot at 16 Nelson Drive (formerly Westgrove Drive) between 8am – 3pm. Find a treasure, enjoy a hotdog – we would love to see you there!!!
Tue, 07 Jun
If you have any gently used unwanted items that you would like to donate to our annual yard sale please drop off at our office at 16 Nelson Drive (formerly Westgrove Drive) between 9-5pm Monday – Friday. All proceeds will go to The Stollery Hospital. We appreciate your support.
Mon, 02 May
Mark your calenders! The Annual RE/MAX Real Estate Yard Sale will be on Saturday June 25th. More information will be posted nearer the day on when and where to drop off your item donations. Again we are supporting a great cause and all proceeds will be donated to The Stollery Children’s Hospital.
Thu, 03 Dec
Due to the city renaming a portion of Westgrove Drive, effective December 1st our address is now #4, 16 Nelson Drive. This change is in honour of the Nelson family and their historical significance in Spruce Grove. The section of Westgrove Drive set to be renamed Nelson Drive starts north of Highway 16A and runs through to Jennifer Heil Way. City Council believes this part of Westgrove Drive is an appropriate location for commemorating the Nelson family and their historical significance in Spruce Grove. The original home from the Nelson farm still rests along the portion of road that is to be renamed, and a member of the family, from each of the last six generations, has owned and resided within it. Members of the Nelson family have contributed to Spruce Grove and area through civil, community and agricultural service. In 2012, the home was officially designated as a Municipal Historic Resource.